Rotati Is Hiring! - Senior Back End Developer
Rotati is a modern Web and Mobile consultancy firm. We craft solutions for startups, entrepreneurs and agencies. We are developers who turn ideas into working software and we work tirelessly with real passion. We have a strong team of professionals and we are looking for YOU to join us!
We're looking for an experienced back-end developer to join the team and would love to hear from you if you are:
- A fast learner and curious by nature
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Proficient experience with any MVC framework (e.g. Laravel, PHP-MVC, Rails etc). If you have used Rails then even better!
- Proficient experience with any interpreted language (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby). If you have used Ruby then even better!
- Understand the Internet, how websites work, IP addresses, basic networking etc
- Linux and basic console commands
- Basic experience in servers and databases
Additional desirable skills
- Have experience in Agile practices such as pair programming, TDD/BDD, Design Patterns
- Can write technical articles on our blog
Training from day one!
Successful candidates will be given training in the following subjects as soon as they start working with us. The course lasts approximately 4 weeks:
- Ruby Programming
- Developing Web Applications using Ruby on Rails
- Developing RESTful API’s using Ruby on Rails
- Database Design Theory
What we offer
- Strong and competitive salary
- Regular, high quality training in Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Mobile etc...
- Opportunity to work directly with clients in US, Canada, Europe and Asia!
- Very high level of software development methodology with Agile, pair programming, TDD/BDD, OO Design, Design Patterns and more. Our team are experienced and love to share their knowledge - be prepared to grow! :)
- Flexible working hours, 5 days per week
- Flexible holidays
- Coffee, milk, tea, other drinks...
- End of week beer/wine party every Friday evening!
- Training opportunity, meetups and conferences locally and overseas
- Nice people and friendly atmosphere
Sound like you? Then get in touch NOW!
Send us an email with your public LinkedIn profile URL or CV/Cover Letter and any other related references about you at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31st August 2016
Sangkat Phsar Deoum Thkov,